So whats better than a warm bowl of dip? A bowl of Crab, Shrimp and Bacon Dip thats what! Enjoy this gluten free dip that can be served hot or cold. This also makes a great holiday season dish that you can bring to that party and be the talk of the night….Happy Holidays! Fire it up!!
Makes about 2 cups
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp Old bay Spice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 cup cooked lump crabmeat – rinsed & picked over to remove any shells
- 1/2 cup cooked corn – reserve 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/3 cup cooked chopped shrimp
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients but crab meat and shrimp into blender
- Mix on medium speed until blended.
- Fold in the crab, shrimp and reserved corn. Transfer to a shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- Top with Parmesan
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
Serve with your favorite gluten free chips or crudité.