This great combination of easy recipes can be prepared a day ahead and finished before you are serving to your guests at the last minute.
Easy. Simple. Done.
1. Edamame Hummus
- 1 c cooked edamame
- ¼ c tahini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, chives, basil – any of all of these would be good)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt to taste
1. Combine edamame, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor.
2. Process until smooth.
3. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated.
4. Season with salt to taste.
2. Olives & Feta
- 1 c kalamata olives, pitted & lightly chopped or sliced
- 1 c feta cheese, crumbles
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
Combine all ingredients & mix well
3. Artichoke, Parmesan and Tomato
- 1 cup artichokes packed in water and drained well
- 1 large tomato, diced – about 1 cup
- 3 tsp parmesan, grated
Combine all ingredients and mix well
- 2 ea 4×4 pieces focaccia bread, sliced into ¼” thick pieces
- 3tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Brush focaccia with oil and season with salt and pepper
2. Toast until golden brown, cool slightly
When ready to serve, spread a tablespoon or so of each mixture onto a crisp and repeat until all crisps have been used.
*If you can’t find focaccia bread at your local market, use a baguette, ciabatta bread or even pita chips!
Fire it up!