Gluten free and vegetarian – makes approximately 6 cups and is delicious served with oatmeal, yogurt, sorbet, or gelato, and it’s awesome just on its own!
- 5 ounce blanched hazelnuts
- 2c pumpkin seeds – shelled
- 1 ½ cups sunflower seeds – shelled
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp pinenuts
- ½ c maple syrup
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1c red grapes, sliced
- 1c green grapes, sliced
1. Heat oven to 300°F.
2. Roughly chop hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, pine nuts in a food processor and transfer to a bowl. Mix with sliced grapes.
3. Bring maple syrup, sugar and olive oil just to a boil in a small saucepan and remove from heat.
4. Pour over the granola/grape mixture and stir well.
5. Spread onto a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Leave to cool in a large bowl before serving. Will keep in a cool, dry place for up to one week in an airtight container.
Fire it up!